What services does the Public Health Division provide?
- Birth & Death Certificates (up to six months after event)
- Communicable disease Investigations or call (503) 655-8411
- Public Health Licensing (Food Service, Pool, Spa, and Facility Licensing)
- Public Health Nursing
- Women, Infant and Children (WIC) program
- Prevention and education programs (BabyLink, Healthy Eating Active Living Grants, Dental Access, Immunizations, HIV Prevention & Education, Tobacco Prevention & Education, Emergency Preparedness)
The Public Health Division does not provide direct medical treatment.
How can I receive low-to-no cost health insurance and/or access to medical treatment?
Clackamas County Health Centers
How do I order a birth or death certificate? What information do I need to provide? How much does a birth or death certificate cost?
Birth & Death Certificates
How can I report a food borne illness or health code violation?
Report a health code Violation
How do I get a license for my restaurant?
Public Health Licensing
How do I get a permit for a local water system?
Drinking Water Program
Do I need a food handler card? How much does a food handler card cost?
Food Handler Card
How can healthcare providers report an illness (and which ones should be reported)?
Report a Disease or call (503) 655-8411.
How can I report an animal bite?
Report an Animal Bite
Share this page