Services Departments Government

Frequently Asked Questions

What services does the Public Health Division provide?

The Public Health Division does not provide direct medical treatment.

How can I receive low-to-no cost health insurance and/or access to medical treatment?
Clackamas County Health Centers

How do I order a birth or death certificate? What information do I need to provide? How much does a birth or death certificate cost?
Birth & Death Certificates

How can I report a food borne illness or health code violation?
Report a health code Violation

How do I get a license for my restaurant?
Public Health Licensing

How do I get a permit for a local water system?
Drinking Water Program

Do I need a food handler card? How much does a food handler card cost?
Food Handler Card

How can healthcare providers report an illness (and which ones should be reported)?
Report a Disease or call (503) 655-8411.

How can I report an animal bite?
Report an Animal Bite

Share this page

Public Services Building

Contact Us

Public Services Building
2051 Kaen Road
Suite 367
Oregon City, OR 97045


M–Th: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.