- Oregon Food Sanitation Rules and Operator Fact Sheets
- Emergency Information – flooding, power outage, contaminated water
- General Information for restaurant operators
A Public Health plan review is required for new restaurants, before proceeding with remodeling or when the menu is changed. The Public Health review is separate from the building department plan review.
- How to open a restaurant
- Restaurant license application
- Restaurant plan review application
- Restaurant plan review guidance
A temporary restaurant requires a license when food is prepared or served for consumption by the public at events.
- Temporary restaurant license application
- Plan Review Application (Seasonal and Intermittent ONLY)
- Temporary Restaurant Operation Guide
Mobile Food Units (food trucks)
Food trucks are subject to the Oregon Food Sanitation Rules and must be licensed. A plan review is required for new mobile food units, remodeled units and when the menu is changed.
- Mobile food unit, commissary, or warehouse license application
- Mobile food unit plan review application
- Mobile Food Unit Operation Guide
Vending Machine Licenses
Vending machines that dispense potentially hazardous (perishable) food or unpackaged drinks must be licensed.
Tourist Facilities and Organizational Camps
Motels, Hotels, Bed and Breakfasts, Organizational Camps and RV Parks.
Limited-Use and General-Use Swimming Pools, Spa Pools and Fountains
Pools, spas, wading pools and interactive fountains associated with motels, camps, hotels, RV Parks, residential sub-divisions and condominiums with more than four residences are public pools requiring a license. A plan review is required for new or remodeled facilities.
- Pools, spas and fountain license application
- Pools, spas and fountain plan review application
- Oregon Public Pool and Spa rules
- State of Oregon Variance application, Accident Report form, and Daily Record sheets
Share this page