Services Departments Government

Military Discharges

Senate Bill 618 which amends ORS 192.502 and ORS 408.420 & creates new rules for how Oregon counties must treat veterans’ discharge documents. This new law creates stricter provisions and expands limitations for accessing discharge records.

If you wish to obtain a Military Discharge Record (DD214) please call for instructions and requirements.

Clackamas County
Recording Department
(503) 655-8551

Request for Military Discharge Papers via Mail

Share this page

Contact Us

1710 Red Soils Ct. #110
Oregon City, OR 97045 map
Phone: (503) 655-8551
Fax: (503) 650-5688

Holiday Hours for the 4th of July:

July 2nd - Office hours
8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

July 3rd - Closed for the Holiday