Clackamas County recognizes businesses who adopt practices that reduce waste and promote sustainability. Our historic program, the Business Recycling Awards Group, is giving way to a more comprehensive program helping businesses, non-profits, and local governments make operational improvements that bring efficiencies, foster innovation and reduce environmental impacts, called Leaders in Sustainability.
Join Clackamas County Leaders in Sustainability and get access to a variety of services and tools to support your triple bottom line: economy, environment and community. This county wide recognition is earned through dedication and commitment. We are encouraging early adopter businesses to contact us to find out more.
This FREE program provides your business with:
- Help in identifying what can be recycled
- Recycling boxes
- Training for employees and custodial staff
- Posters and other signage
- Waste reduction tips
Our Sustainability Analysts can help you:
- Set up recycling services
- Form an employee “green team”
- Analyze your waste stream and track your progress
- Arrange for recognition to publicize your efforts through our Business Recycling Awards Group (BRAG) program
- Deliver free resources to help your business set up a recycling program and educate staff.
To request a site visit call 503-557-6363 or visit www.recycleatwork.com.
Share this page