Services Departments Government


Who is my garbage and recycling company? Enter your address to find out.

These maps also show the garbage and recycling company for your area.

Please call your garbage and recycling company to set up service.

American Sanitary Service, Inc.
(now Arrow Sanitary Service, Inc.)
(503) 262-8757
Arrow Sanitary Service, Inc.(503) 257-3993
B & J Garbage Co.
(now Hoodview Disposal & Recycling, Inc.)
(503) 668-8300
Bliss Sanitary Service, Inc.(503) 663-3417
Canby Disposal Co.(503) 266-3900
Clackamas Garbage Co., Inc.(503) 656-9633
Dan Walker Disposal Service, Inc. (503) 630-4242
Deines Brothers Sanitary Service, Inc.
(now Hoodview Disposal & Recycling, Inc.)
(503) 654-1449
Dunthorpe Sanitary Service, Inc.
(now Republic Services)
(503) 636-3011
Gladstone Disposal Co., Inc.(503) 656-9426
Hoodview Disposal & Recycling, Inc.(503) 668-8300
John P. Lehl Co.
(now Waste Management of Oregon)
(800) 808-5901
Keller Drop Box Inc.
(now Republic Services)
(503) 682-3900
Mel Deines Sanitary Service, Inc.(503) 654-0632
Molalla Sanitary Service, Inc.(503) 829-6183
Oak Grove Disposal Co., Inc.
(now Waste Management of Oregon)
(800) 808-5901
Oregon City Garbage Co., Inc.(503) 656-8403
P. Deines Sanitary Service, Inc.(503) 654-0632
Rossman Sanitary Service
(now Republic Services)
(503) 636-3011
Sunset Garbage Collection, Inc.(503) 774-4122
United Disposal Service Inc.
(now Republic Services)
(503) 682-3900
Waste Management of Oregon, Inc.(800) 808-5901
West Linn Refuse & Recycling, Inc.(503) 557-3900
Wichita Sanitary Service
(now Waste Management of Oregon, Inc)
(800) 808-5901

Clackamas County Code, page down to Title 10, see Chapter 10.03 Solid Waste and Waste Management.

Administrative Regulations - Standards set by Clackamas County for garbage, recycling and yard debris service.

Share this page

Development Services Building

Contact Us

Sustainable Clackamas County
150 Beavercreek Rd.
Oregon City, OR 97045

(503) 557-6363

Monday – Thursday
7 a.m – 6 p.m.