Services Departments Government

Reporting Hazardous Road Conditions

Hazardous Road Conditions

To report a Hazardous Road Condition:

Examples of Hazardous Conditions:

Non-hazardous Conditions

To report a Non-hazardous Road Condition:

Each request should include the following:

Examples of non-hazardous conditions are:

Share this page

Contact Us

Transportation Maintenance
McCoy Building
902 Abernethy Road
Oregon City, OR 97045
(503) 557-6391

Monday through Thursday
7:00 am to 5:30 pm
Our offices are closed on Fridays

Report Hazardous Road Conditions