Online Citation Payment
You may enter your plea and pay your fine online:
- To pay in full.
- To pay monthly.
- To pay monthly after your mandatory appearance in Court.
There is no fee to pay your fine in full. A $50 administrative fee is added to your fine to start a new monthly payment plan. You will see the $50 fee added to your balance when you make your next monthly payment. A $50 minimum payment is required when setting up a payment plan. There is no fee to pay your ongoing monthly payments.
Access Your Citation
If Your Citation is Not Found in the Online System
To find your citation online:
- For electronically printed citations, wait 3 business days from the citation issue date.
- For handwritten citations, wait until one week prior to your court appearance date.
If you have waited and cannot find your citation:
- Look at your citation to confirm it is filed in Justice Court in Happy Valley.
- Confirm that your citation does not require a mandatory appearance in Court.
Add a New Citation to an Existing Monthly Payment Plan
Payments will be credited from your oldest to the newest citation. A $50 administrative fee is added to start a new monthly payment plan.Online payments cannot be accepted if your case has been sent to collection.