Online Citation Payment
You may enter your plea and pay your fine online:
- To pay in full.
- To pay monthly.
- To pay monthly after your mandatory appearance in Court.
There is no fee to pay your fine in full. A $50 administrative fee is added to your fine to start a new monthly payment plan. You will see the $50 fee added to your balance when you make your next monthly payment. There is no fee to pay your ongoing monthly payments.
Access Your Citation
If Your Citation is Not Found in the Online System
To find your citation online:
- For electronically printed citations, wait 3 business days from the citation issue date.
- For handwritten citations, wait until one week prior to your court appearance date.
If you have waited and cannot find your citation:
- Look at your citation to confirm it is filed in Justice Court on McLoughlin Blvd.
- Confirm that your citation does not require a mandatory appearance in Court.
Add a New Citation to an Existing Monthly Payment Plan
Payments will be credited from your oldest to the newest citation. A $50 administrative fee is added to start a new monthly payment plan.Online payments cannot be accepted if your case has been sent to collection.