Clackamas County Sheriff's Office - Warrants

Warrant Check

Q. How do I check to see if there is a warrant for my arrest?
A. Call (503) 722-6691 or 503-785-5200, or use the online warrant-database search tool below.

Last Name
First Name


Q. If there is a warrant for my arrest, how do I turn myself in?
A. Go to the Clackamas County Jail (map) Monday-Friday before 7:30 a.m. (If you turn yourself in after 7:30 a.m., you may not be able to see the judge on the same day.)

Q. How do I turn in someone else with a warrant for his or her arrest?
A. Call 911 if you know where a wanted subject is at the time you are calling. Dispatch will send a deputy to check.

You can also call 503-785-5200 with current information that may help us locate a wanted subject -- or send us a tip by calling our Tip Line at (503) 723-4949 or by using our online e-mail form.

Please be ready to provide as much of the following information as you can about the wanted subject: