Each year, the Child Abuse and Family Violence Summit coordinates with community agencies to provide scholarship opportunities for professionals to attend the conference. This year, we're proud to present the following scholarship opportunities:
- Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) of Clackamas County -- These scholarships are available to agencies within Clackamas County. If you work in Oregon (outside Clackamas County), please contact your local county MDT Coordinator for scholarship opportunities. (Click here for a PDF listing MDT Coordinators.) Click here to download the scholarship application form (PDF format)
- Summit Scholarships -- A limited amount of scholarships available to those in child abuse or family violence prevention or education professions. Click here to download the scholarship application form (PDF format)
Please complete the following steps in order to successfully process each applicant:
- Complete the 2015 Child Abuse and Family Violence Summit Registration Form. This is done during online registration for the Summit. Upon completion of your registration, select Scholarship Applicant on the Payment page, then Finish. Your registration will remain "Pending" until approval of a scholarship (or "Payment Received" if no scholarship was awarded).
- Download and complete the scholarship form. Please refer to the form for specific mailing instructions.
- All scholarship applications need to be received by each applicant no later than February 20, 2015. Scholarship applications received after February 20, 2015 cannot be processed.
- All scholarship awardees will be notified by March 6, 2015.
Those who applied for scholarships and were not awarded one will be asked to submit payment for their registration no later than April 17, 2015. Your registration cost will be held at the early registration rate of $415.
Share this page