Members are appointed by the Clackamas County Board of County Commissioners. The group advocates both locally and at the state level on issues related to aging. The Advisory Council has a number of subcommittees devoted to specific issues, such as age-friendly communities, transportation, and nutrition.
- State Issues
Metro ADRC Advisory Consortium New Member Manual
- Introduction to ADRC
- Federal ADRC Standards
- Metro ADRC Advisory Council Charter
- Oregon ADRC Application for Recognition
- Oregon ADRC Standards
- Statewide Expansion Grant - Metro Budget
- Statewide Expansion Grant - Metro Workplan
Adult Center Liaison Minutes
New Member Packet
- Sign up for O4AD updates. Scroll to the bottom of the web page to sign up.
- Useful O4AD information.
- Oregon ballot measure process.
- Communication Tools
- Older Americans Act and Oregon Project Independence
- engAGE Report
- engAGE in Community
- Ride Sharing Project
- Oregon Long Term Care Network Program Funding Streams
- RFP for Focal Point
- RFP for Onsite Food Service & Meal Site Management
- RFP for Food Service
- RFA for Family Caregiver Respite Care Services
- RFA for Home Care Services and Activities of Daily Living (ADL) Care Services
- Administration on Aging
- Area Plan
- State Programs for Seniors and People With Disabilities
- Clackamas County Senior Centers
- Senior Services in Clackamas County
For information or to get involved, call Valerie Skinner at 503-650-5643, or email email@example.com.
Share this page