Clackamas County Home | Site Navigation

Community Action Board

This advisory group meets monthly to advise Clackamas County Social Services Division Community Action Agency programs on services for low-income persons. Members are appointed by the Clackamas County Board of County Commissioners. The group advocates both locally and at the state level on issues related to low-income persons and households.

Director's Packets

June 2014

May 2014

April 2014

Director's Weekly Updates

New Member Information Packet

For information or to get involved, call (503) 650-5643 and speak to Valerie Skinner, or email

Content provided by Social Services

Similar topics: social services