Services Departments Government

Housing Rights and Resource Center

We provide general housing information and referral regarding landlord-tenant, fair housing, and other housing-related issues. The center can assist you in finding lower cost housing in Clackamas County and shelters in the Portland Metropolitan Area. We are also responsible for filing housing discrimination complaints with the Federal Housing and Urban Development Department.

The Housing Rights and Resource Center is a partnership of Clackamas County Community Development, Clackamas County Social Services, Legal Aid Services of Oregon, and the Fair Housing Council of Oregon.

For more information call: 503-650-5750; Spanish speakers call 503-650-5713.

Share this page

Public Services Building

Contact Us

Social Services
2051 Kaen Road
Oregon City, OR 97045

fax: 503-650-5722

Monday through Thursday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.