Programs and services to maintain, improve and enhance the safety of the County road system (Transportation Engineering and Transportation Maintenance), assist residents and businesses in their plans to grow and change (Planning & Zoning, Building Codes, County Surveyor, Development Agency), and support safe, enjoyable and livable communities (Code Enforcement, Dog Services, Resource Conservation & Solid Waste)
The mission of the Department of Transportation and Development is to assist citizens and businesses in creating vibrant, sustainable communities through innovative, responsive public service. Our goal is to provide excellent service. Please let us know how we're doing and how we can improve by taking this brief survey or contacting Diane Gissel at (503) 742-4339.
Here's what's going on:
- Clackamas Regional Center Mobility Improvements Plan
- Lolo Pass Road Access Alternatives Study – Identifying and evaluating possible alternatives to maintain access to Zig Zag Village and the Mt. Hood National Forest.
- Walk & Bike The Villages at Mt. Hood Planning Project – A year-long project to identify and promote safe travel options for the communities of Welches, Wemme, Zigzag, Rhododendron and Brightwood, and surrounding areas.
- Monroe Neighborhood Street Design Plan – Working with the community to improve safety for walkers, bicyclists and motorists on this neighborhood street that connects downtown Milwaukie with northwest Clackamas County and the Clackamas Town Center
- Five-Year Transportation Capital Improvement Program, 2014-15 – 2018-19
- Look at The Road Ahead and learn about the challenges in funding road maintenance in Clackamas County
- Active Transportation Plan (ATP) – The ATP identifies and prioritizes a network of 23 routes for active transportation (walking and bicycling) that connect rural and urban communities in Clackamas County.
- Clackamas County Transportation Safety Action Plan
- Road and Bridge Construction Projects
- Clackamas Regional Center Working Group
- Clackamas Traffic Cams: Check traffic conditions at 15 locations around the County
- Region 1 Area Commission on Transportation (R1ACT) - R1ACT is a new advisory group chartered by the Oregon Transportation Commission (OTC) to provide input and recommendations to the OTC on policies and operation of the Oregon Department of Transportation in Region 1. R1ACT will include 31 people representing Clackamas County, Multnomah County, Washington County, Hood River County and the City of Portland.
- Building Codes Division Fee Schedule
- County Surveyor Fee Schedule
- Commercial Fee Estimate Worksheet
- Residential Fee Estimate Worksheet
- Engineering Division Fees
- Planning & Zoning Division Fee Schedule
- Transportation and Parks System Development Charges
Share this page