Problem Reporting Form

This form allows residents and businesses to submit problems or concerns with Sanitary or Stormwater related issues within Clackamas County Service District #1 (CCSD1) or Surface Water Management Agency of Clackamas County (SWMACC) (see map). County wide grading or septic system concerns can also be reported here. To contact us by phone Click Here.

* During business hours also call 503-742-4567. After Hours Call 503-655-8211

Problem Address

Reporter Information
Your name and contact information will be considered to be submitted in confidence, and the County will not disclose your name or contact information except as required by law.


content provided by Water and Environment Services