Stop Service for Utility Billing

If you need to stop your Sewer or Surface water services please complete this form. Upon receipt of this form, you'll be mailed a final bill to your forwarding address of what services you were responsible for. Service cannot be stopped temporarily (move-outs only). Required fields are in bold.

Notice: Effective January 1, 2012 new rental property accounts will be set up with the property owner as the primary and only account holder. Please contact us if you have any questions. You can reach one of our Customer Information Specialists at 503-742-4567, Monday through Thursday, 7:30am to 5:30pm.


content provided by Water and Environment Services