North Clackamas Revitalization Area Sanitary Sewers
|2013 The most visible result of the recent sanitary sewer project is approximately 8.5 miles of reconstructed or restored roads. Above and below SE Alberta Street in the Phase 2 project area.|
May 6, 2013On May 2, 2013, the Board of County Commissioners, acting as the governing body of Clackamas County Service District No. 1 (CCSD #1), finalized Assessment District 2009-1 by Board Order 2013-26. Property owners within the assessment district (blue, green and brown areas of the map below) will be assessed for their property’s proportional share of the construction of the public sanitary sewer system serving their property. The assessment will be due regardless of a property owner’s decision to connect to the new system.
By Friday, May 10, 2013, District staff will mail each property owner within the assessment district the following:
- Cover letter, including payment arrangement information
- Final assessment (Each property’s proportional share of the construction of the public sanitary sewer system.)
- Application to Pay Assessments in Installments (includes request to apply for 2013-14 Safety Net Grant Program)
- Example Installment Payment Schedule
- 2013-14 Safety Net Grant Program Overview
- “Types of Sanitary Sewer Connection Costs” and Available Financial Assistance
Public sanitary sewer service is available to all properties within the assessment district; however, CCSD #1 does not have a mandatory connection policy. Property owners may continue to use their current on-site wastewater disposal system so long as it functions properly. Please be aware that the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality’s current regulations will require connection to the public sanitary sewer system once the old system fails.
Please call Water Environment Services at 503-742-4567 or WES-SewerInfo@clackamas.us if you have questions about your assessment, connection to the new sewer system, and/or available financial assistance.
- Assessment District 2009-1
- Final Cost Report for AD 2009-1
- 2009-1 Assessment Policy
- Example Payment Schedule – Bancroft financing
- Types of Costs to Property Owners and Assistance Available
- NCRA Process Map and Estimated Schedule
- Installing your Private Sewer Line
- Sewer hook-up grant program
- AD2009-1 Sewer Assessment Safety Net Program
- Previous News Archives
For questions and more information about your assessment, please call Water Environment Services at 503-742-4567.