Invite a member of the Water Environment Services (WES) team to your organization’s next meeting to learn more about how WES programs affect your community. Speakers can be scheduled for just about any time or day. Please submit your request two weeks prior to the date of your meeting to avoid scheduling conflicts.
Subject topics may include:
- Environmental Stewardship
Get an overview on WES projects and programs aimed at protecting the environment and public health
- Watershed Health
Learn about WES’ approach to watershed health and surface water management within Clackamas County Service District No. 1 (CCSD #1)
- North Clackamas Revitalization Area (NCRA)
Learn about the NCRA urban renewal district in the unincorporated area of north Clackamas County.
WES offers guided tours of its facilities to community, educational and business groups as time and staffing permits.
Most tours last an hour and can be tailored to meet the specific interest needs of the group.
- Tri-City Water Pollution Control Plant - Conventional Activated Sludge
- Tri-City Water Pollution Control Plant - Membrane Bioreactor
- Tri-City Water Pollution Control Plant/Water Quality Lab
- Kellogg Creek Water Pollution Control Plant
- Hoodland Water Pollution Control Plant
- Boring Water Pollution Control Plant
- 3-Creeks Natural Area
Or give WES your specific request, accommodations may be made.
To arrange for a presentation at your next meeting or event, contact the Community Relations Specialist at (503) 742-4561.
Share this page