Coalition for Suicide Prevention in Clackamas County
Please Help Us Identify Gaps and Strengths
We need your help identifying the gaps and strengths in the system of care and supports for suicide prevention in Clackamas County, with the goal to make them more equitable and responsive to people at risk across the county and across the lifespan.
We are a community-led coalition that works collaboratively to prevent suicide and support people who have experienced suicide loss. Those participating decide the priorities for action. Examples of priorities include:
- Encourage outreach and communication for suicide prevention
- Improve equitable access and coordination for treatment, services & supports
- Increase awareness of risk factors and warning signs
Here’s how you can help:
- Fill out the online survey by July 12th, 2019
- Share this survey with organizations and individuals that are engaged in suicide. prevention – either directly or indirectly and ask them to fill out the survey by July 12th, 2019.
Note: The data provided in this survey will be stored on a secure database and will not be shared outside of the CCSPC.
All are welcome. Every community, culture, race, or organization in our county has been affected by suicide, no one is immune from it. We invite participation from anyone who is concerned and wants to work collaboratively.
|June 18, 2019||minutes|
|May 21, 2019||minutes|
|April 16, 2019||minutes|
|March 19, 2019||minutes|
|Feb. 19, 2019||minutes||presentation|
|Jan. 15, 2019||minutes||presentation|
|Dec. 11, 2018||agenda||charter draft|
|Nov. 13, 2018 agenda||minutes||presentation|
|Oct. 16, 2018||agenda||minutes||presentation|