Preschool Promise (PP) is a state funded Early Learning Division program that provides high quality, culturally relevant preschool opportunities to children ages 3 and 4. To qualify, families must live at, or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
The primary goals for this program are to:
- Support young children to thrive and succeed in school and life.
- Allow families to choose the preschool which best meets their needs.
- Provide a common set of high standards to promote school readiness and active family engagement.
- Provide culturally and linguistically responsive services and opportunities for underrepresented families.
- Work with local Head Start programs, K-12 schools, child care programs, and community based-organizations.
Our Early Learning Hub was one of 8 hubs within the state to receive Preschool Promise funding in 2016-2017. Our PP funding serves 18 children at Sandy Grade School, and 8 children at the Oregon Child Development Coalition site in Mulino.
For general information, contact Kimberly Lopez, Early Learning Hub Systems Coordinator, at email@example.com or 503-650-5680.
For Sandy Grade School-Oregon Trail School District information, contact Rachael George, Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-668-8065.
For Mulino-Oregon Child Development Coalition information, contact Anedelia Vasquez, Director, at email@example.com or 503-981-3001 ext. 2457.