Reporting COVID-19 Violations

Violations at your place of work

If you work for a business that you feel isn’t complying with the Governor’s Executive Order requiring social distancing, Oregon OSHA has begun collecting information and will start systematically performing spot checks to verify that employers are complying with requirements. 

It’s recommended that you first report any hazards to your employer (supervisor, safety committee, etc.) prior to filing a complaint with Oregon OSHA, as this can allow your business the opportunity to make any necessary changes immediately.

Restaurants, hotels and pools you notice aren’t in compliance

If you don’t work for the business, but have observed what you think are violations — namely staying open when it should be closed, not requiring people to stay 6 feet apart, etc. — you can email information to the county’s Environmental Health department at

Businesses you notice aren’t in compliance

If you are an employee or a concerned customer in Oregon who wants to report hazards at a worksite or think you’ve been discriminated against due to safety and health issues, you can email the State of Oregon’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) office.

Parks and community centers

Please don’t bully, yell at or harass anyone you see in a large group at a park, waterfront or other areas of town. Also, please refrain from calling 9-1-1 in these instances. Instead, email Environmental Health at

Office Hours:

Clackamas County Call Center
Monday to Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Vaccine questions?

Regional Information

Clackamas County Crisis and Support Line

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline