Oregon Health Authority is supplying Clackamas County Public Health with a limited amount of COVID-19 at-home tests which will be distributed to organizations serving communities in our county. These tests are to be reserved for:
- Populations disproportionately affected by COVID-19 and those that have not historically had access to COVID-19 testing, and
- Persons who have a known exposure or have COVID-19-like symptoms.
These tests may not be used for screening purposes, such as testing individuals or groups without COVID-19-like symptoms or known exposures to COVID-19. These tests are not available to the general public at this time.
The tests available are manufactured by iHealth Labs and produce results in 15 minutes. They are approved for use in those ages 2+ and require a painless, shallow swabbing of the nostrils. English instructions are included with each kit, and instructions in additional languages can be requested via the form below.
The following types of organizations are currently eligible to request test kits:
- Adult foster home/adult group home
- Behavioral/mental health service providers
- Community-based organizations
- Community corrections
- Family childcare programs
- Farms/Dairies/Nurseries/Other Agriculture
- Homeless service providers
- Local governments/municipalities
- Residential drug treatment programs
- Schools (K-12)
- Senior centers
- Small businesses (less than 50 staff)
- Warming shelter operators
Test kits are available for delivery or pick-up by appointment at Clackamas County’s Red Soils Campus in Oregon City.
Eligible organizations should complete the form below. You will receive an automatically generated email confirmation immediately after submitting your request, and a Clackamas County staff member will then follow up with you to confirm your pick-up or delivery day and time.