Disaster Assistance

We work with local non-profits, churches, and local, state and federal agencies to help individuals, businesses, and local non-profit and government agencies.   

Types of Assistance Available

Assistance may be available from a variety of sources, including:

  • Local and national non-profit organizations (American Red Cross, Oregon Food Bank, Feed the Children, Habitat for Humanity, etc.)
  • Local churches
  • Clackamas County Social Services
  • Federal Disaster Assistance 

If there are large amounts of property loss, we may be eligible for Federal Disaster Assistance to help you, but we cannot qualify if we do not have your information. 

We need all residents, businesses, local non-profit organizations and local government agencies to report the value of their lost or damaged property. 

We ask for the following information (if it is available): 

  • Date of damage
  • Contact information 
  • Location of damage
  • If property is rented or owned 
  • If the property is insured 
  • Estimated value and loss of property 
  • Description of damage 
  • Photos of damage