Project description: The Clackamas Town Center area currently lacks adequate roads to connect neighborhoods west of 82nd Avenue to the many services available in the area. This puts an extra burden on existing roads such as Harmony Road, Causey Avenue and King Road. To improve connectivity for residents going to and coming from the Town Center area,this project will extend Boyer Drive from 82nd Avenue to Fuller Road. Improvements will include a new two-lane road with sidewalks, bike lanes, landscaping, lighting, storm drainage facilities and the realignment of Monroe Street at the new Boyer Drive/Fuller Road intersection. Access and traffic control changes will also be made at the Fuller Road/King Road intersection.
Status: Road is Open!
- Construction Start: January 2018
- Construction Complete: August 2018
- David Queener, Program Supervisor, email@example.com, 503-742-4322
- Terry Mungenast, Project Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-742-4656
Design Consultant: HHPR, Inc.
Contractor: Tapani, Inc.
Things to be aware of:
- To improve safety, the intersection at Fuller Road and King Road has been converted to a right-in/right out only.
- Punchlist items
- Project estimate is $4 million. All funding is provided for by Tax Increment Financing from the Clackamas Town Center Urban Renewal District