Project description: Realign Central Point Road along the northbound and southbound approaches to New Era Road. Flashing red lights will also be attached to the stop signs.
Why: To eliminate the intersection skew, and improve the sight distance of drivers stopped at the intersection to reduce crashes.
Status: In design
- Construction start: June 2020
- Construction complete: Dec. 2020
Contact: Jonathan Hangartner, PE, Project Manager, email@example.com, 503-742-4649
Things to be aware of:
- The intersection will be completely closed during construction to vehicles and bicycles.
- Intersection realignment design
- Project estimate is $1,069,000
- Funding is provided from County Road Funds including State 2017 Safety Fund.