Project description: The intersection of Central Point Road and New Era Road has a high ranking in the Safety Priority Index System (SPIS) list. There have been a number of crashes including some fatal and serious injury crashes at the intersection. This project will realign Central Point Road along the northbound and southbound approaches to New Era Road. This will eliminate the intersection skew, and improve the sight distance of drivers stopped at the intersection.
Status: In design
- Construction start: May 2020
- Construction complete: October 2020
Contact: Jonathan Hangartner, PE, Project Manager, email@example.com, 503-742-4649
Things to be aware of:
- There will be vehicle traffic impacts during construction of this project.
- Intersection realignment design
- Project estimate is $1,225,0000
- Funding is provided from Clackamas Road Funds including House Bill 2017 Safety Fund