Project description: The intersection of Central Point and New Era has a high ranking in the Safety Priority Index System (SPIS) list. There have been a number of crashes including some fatal and serious injury crashes at the intersection. This project may include changes such as intersection lane realignment, addition of flashers, pavement markings and/or signing, and deployment of electronic warning devices.
Status: In design
- Construction start: June 2020
- Construction complete: October 2020
Contact: Jonathan Hangartner, PE, Project Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-742-4649
Things to be aware of:
- There will be vehicle traffic impacts during construction of this project.
- Intersection realignment geometric alternatives analysis and design
- Project estimate is $593,000
- Funding is provided from Clackamas County Road Funds.