Project Description: The single-span Dodge Park Bridge carries SE Lusted Road over the Sandy River. The paint on the bridge is cracking and flaking, and is in need of replacement. A few steel members also need to be replaced because of significant corrosion and section loss due to the corrosion. We will remove and replace the paint, and replace significantly corroded steel members.
Status: In Design
- Construction start: May 2019
- Construction complete: October 2020
Contact: Jonathan Hangartner, PE, Project Manager, JHangartner@clackamas.us, 503-742-4649
Consultant: Quincy Engineering
Things to be aware of:
- SE Lusted Road will be closed in both directions at the Dodge Park Bridge between June and October, 2019 and June and October, 2020. A traffic detour route will be set up during construction.
- Design of steel member repairs and replacement.
- Project estimate is $2,500,000.
- Funding is provided from the Rural Surface Transportation Program (STP) through ODOT.