Transportation Engineering Forms and Applications

ADA Exception Form
Americans with Disabilities Act facility exception request

Cash Acknowledgement Form
Acknowledgement of payment

Development Permit Application
Development (Road and Site Work) Permit Application and instructions

Entrance Permit Application
Instruction and Application for Driveways

Film Permit Application
A Great Place to Film

Motor Carrier Permits

Group Ride Registration
Traffic Review for Non-Competitive Group Bike Rides

Right of Way Activity Permit Application
Activity in the Right of Way (sidewalk and driveway repair/resurfacing and minor paving)

Right of Way Block Party Permit Application
Small Scale Events that Close a Residential Street

Right of Way Event Permit Application
Bicycle/Run/Walk/Parade Events in the Right of Way

Road Closure Request Form
Form to Submit to Request a Road Closure

Road Easement Vacation Application
Instructions and Road Easement Vacation Application

Utility Placement Permit Application
Apply Online
Utility Placement in the County Right of Way.