Project description: Stabilize the riverbank and prevent erosion, and preserve the road surface by adding two inches of pavement from Hwy 26 to Muddy Fork Road.
Why: To help protect the roadway from damage in future flood events and to preserve access to the national forest.
Status: In design
- Construction start: Summer 2021
- Construction complete: Summer 2021
Things to be aware of:
- Construction activities will impact vehicle, pedestrian, and bicycle access along Lolo Pass Road.
- Design of roadway.
- Project estimate is $4,254,000
- Funding is provided from federal emergency relief program funds matched with County Road Funds.