Project description: This project will provide street lighting primarily on the east side of SE McLoughlin Blvd. with several new installations on the west side, between SE Hull Ave. and SE Courtney Rd. in Clackamas County. The construction will include bored and open trench installation of conduit, installation of light poles, junction boxes and vaults. All work will occur within ODOT right of way and coordination with ODOT and PGE is ongoing.
Status: In construction
- Start construction: April 2018
- Complete construction: August 2018
- Wendi Coryell, Service District Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-742-4657
- Terry Mungenast, Project Manager, email@example.com, 503-742-4656
Consultant: Harper Houf Peterson Righellis Inc.
Contractor: EC Company
Things to be aware of:
- Construction has begun. Please use caution when walking, biking or driving through the construction zones.
- No significant traffic delays are anticipated.
- News release
- PGE has begun light pole installations. The west side is complete and they will start on the east side in a week or two.
- Installation of conduit and foundations continue on the east side.
- Funding is provided for by Clackamas County Service District No. 5 and the Oregon Dept. of Transportation.