Projects funded through the new Community Road Fund will increase safety, relieve congestion and maintain local roads.
Project description: Widening Stafford Rd to add bike lanes and realigning intersections at Johnson Rd and Childs Rd. Adding southbound left-turn lane at Johnson Rd and a signal or roundabout at Childs Rd.
Why: To provide a safe route for bikes along Stafford Rd and improve safety and capacity at the intersections of Stafford Rd and Johnson Rd and Stafford Rd and Childs Rd.
Status: In design
- Construction start: Spring 2023
- Construction complete: Winter 2024
Contact: Jonathan Hangartner, PE, Project Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-742-4649
Things to be aware of:
- Impacts to vehicle and bicycle facilities and delays during construction.
- Current activities:
- Roadway improvement design
- Project estimate is $10,060,000
- Funding is provided from Community Road Funds and Transportation System Development Charges.