Project description: An island has formed upstream of the Wright Road/Dave Phillips Bridge and severe scour is occurring on the bridge structure. Workers will remove material from the island and add protection to the foundation of the bridge to prevent additional scour.
Status: Preparing design/repair options
- County review of design options: July 2019
- Construction start: June 2020
- Construction complete: September 2020
Contact: Devin Patterson, Project Manager, email@example.com, 503-742-4666
Things to be aware of:
- There will be vehicle traffic impacts during the construction phase.
- Investigating conditions for potential repair options
- Give us your feedback! Take a two-minute neighborhood survey
- Community meeting to discuss repair options
County staff and our engineering consultant will meet with area residents to discuss the upcoming repair project and respond to concerns at a community meeting on July 31.
- 6-7:30 p.m., Wednesday, July 31
- Molalla Rural Fire Protection District #73 map
- No on-site activity until June 2020.
- Project estimate will be determined upon selection of repair option.
- Funding is provided from the Clackamas County Road Fund.