Please join us for a virtual listening session about the 2021-2025 Clackamas County Area Plan:
Every four years, Clackamas County Social Services is required to develop a plan that describes how the agency will use federal Older American Act (OAA) funding and Oregon Project Independence (OPI) funding to help residents remain independent, healthy, and engaged in their communities for as long as possible.
The plan includes:
- an overview of the agency
- county demographic information
- current services and programs available to seniors and their caregivers
- an assessment of the need for services for older adults
- a detailed timeline of goals and activities that will be accomplished during the four-year plan period
To obtain a complete hard copy of the proposed Area Plan, contact Social Services at 503-650-8640 or AKelsey@clackamas.us.
If you are unable to join the listening session, please share written comments here: www.surveymonkey.com/r/AreaPlan2021
All comments, and any changes made based on the comments, will be noted in the final Area Plan.