Living with a chronic condition or caring for someone with a chronic condition?
Preview the workshop on Aug. 25 on Zoom at 1 p.m.
Virtual workshop series every Wednesday for 6 weeks
Join us for a free 6-week virtual interactive workshop to discover tools to improve your health and outlook on life. These small-group workshops are fun, live and consist of 6-10 adults. Participants must have access to a computer or device with a camera and sound ability for using Zoom. Facilitators share tools and techniques to help you take charge, feel better and live a happier life!
You will explore ways to:
- Use positive thinking, breathing and relaxation techniques
- Deal with depression, anger, fear and frustration
- Develop healthy eating habits and food choices
- Discover the level of activity right for you
- Communicate effectively with others
- Learn tips about medication management and working with healthcare team
- Brainstorm solutions to challenges and barriers
- Make weekly action plans
- Learn pain management options
Workshop sessions will be held every Wednesday from Sept. 1 – Oct. 6, 1–3:30 p.m.
Participants receive a complimentary “Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions” resource book to keep.
Chronic Disease Self-Management (CDSMP) is an evidence-based program designed by Stanford University and sponsored by Clackamas County Social Services and AmeriCorps Seniors RSVP.
Register by Aug. 20
Have questions? Call 503-650-5796 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.