Topics covered include:
- Children's developmental stages and how these relate to divorce;
- The emotional impact of a dissolution of marriage or separation on children;
- Identifying the difference between "normal" grief reactions and more concerning behaviors, and finding resources;
- The effect on children of parental conduct including long-distance parenting;
- Strategies for better co-parenting during and after divorce or family separation;
- Custody, parenting time and shared parenting plans;
- Mediation and conflict resolution;
- Additional supportive resources.
Learn more about Parent Education Program.