You can now send a print request from your internet-enabled device to the Clackamas County Law Library's printer and print it out within 72 hours.
- Send an email or attachment to email@example.com.
- You will receive a "Privacy Release Code" via email.
- Go to the printer at the Clackamas County Law Library.
- Press the button to the left of the screen labeled "Document Server".
- Press the white box on the screen under the words "Privacy Release Code" and enter your code. Press "OK". Touch "Find".
- Your print request will show up on the screen as one line item for the email and one line item for the attachment. The item on top is the attachment. Select the item to print by touching the box next to it. Touch "Print" in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Touch "Logout".
- Press the button to the left of the screen labeled "Copy".
- Pay for your print request.