- Landlord-tenant rights in Oregon
- The book "Business Law and the Legal Environment"
- Legal research assistance for drafting a Revocable Living Trust and Special Needs Trust this week
- Rescinding a stalking order
- If custodial interference was a felony or a civil matter
- Disposition of his son's case from a few years ago
- Assistance finding son's divorce case
- An affidavit of no income for a client being sued
- Wills and trusts forms
- Legislative history research, not sure whether House Bill or Senate Bill
- Guardianship of a child so he could attend school
- Employer being able to subpoena documents for a job interview
- Landlord/tenant rights and mold
- A citation from American Law of Zoning by Patricia Salkin, 5th, as soon as possible.
- Challenging a traffic ticket re: cell phone use and tow truck exemptions.
- Laws at funerals in Oregon
- How the process of lawsuit works
- Definition of "Terry" law
- Specific Oregon Revised Statutes
- How to file a breach of contract and also how to file a civil suit
- Forms for a breach of contract
- An article from the ABA periodical, Probate & Property
- A case in the OR SC Reports, Shaver v. Phillips, 1909
- Locate the following titles by Natalie Choate: QPRT Manual and Life & Death Planning
- A case from Van Atta for 2008.
- A Van Natta citation from Lexis
- Animal ordinance 609.060 meant in relation to a barking dog
- Landlord/Tenant law as landlord
- Clackamas County county ordinances
- The difference between mutual combat and assault
- How to subpoena a bank for payment records on a vehicle he purchased
- Contracts and on severance agreements
- Attorney-client relationship
- Bank Will & Trust Forms
- How to file a response to a summons regarding an automobile accident
- How to serve a summons on someone in regards to a medical malpractice lawsuit
- Motion to Set Aside a Default Arbitration Judgment
- The criminal code of Oregon in regards to conspiracy and complicity
- Attorney General's Public Records & Meetings Manual
- Collecting on small claims judgment
- Colorado Civil Jury Instructions on WestLaw
- Copyingf House Bills
- How to find "the law" on environmental spills
- A 1031 property exchange
- The difference between setting aside a judgment versus setting aside a settlement
- The article by Margaret Stock on US Government's Approach to Child Migrants in Westlaw
- 1994 Code of Federal Regulations
- A stay of judgment
- A form called an "Oregon Affidavit of Heirship".
- A synonym for "expungement"
- How laws regarding rape differ from state of Washington
- Materials regarding Trusts
- Small claims case going to court
- An item from Professional Liability Fund
- Wrongful Death and also wanted the old Irving Younger CLE on cross examination
- Where the Oregon Uniform Court Rules are located
- Small Claims Court re: debt collection
- Definition of negligent wounding of another
- Status of cases from OR Court of Appeals
- Laws on utilities regarding landlord/tenant in ORS
- Four cases on sexual harassment in the workplace starting with one from Oregon
- Landlord tenant information regarding rights to collect damages
- How to find a sample of a form to vacate judgment
- How to find US Bank Will & Trust Forms
- How to appeal an arbitration ruling
- Legal definitions of physical and legal custody
- Current case law in bankruptcy
- How to file a response to a summons for debt collection
- A citation from the USC
- The definition of Unauthorized Departure.
- The law that says a man can have multiple wives in the state of Oregon
- Cases regarding Assault and Battery as part of civil tort law
- Definitions of "stalking" and "Class A Misdemeanor"
- Landlord Tenant Rights
- Finding the book "Business Law and the Legal Environment"
- An OJIN Appellate case
- How to find information on cases that were civil in Oregon
- How to find written materials on unlawful trade practices in Oregon rather than online resources
- How to find and copy the rules/guidelines/laws that attorneys must follow to practice and if laws apply to these rules
- a couple of statutes
- Jury Duty
- Oregon Labor Laws.
- Elder Law materials by Donna R. Meyer
- Pictures of US currency and what is legal and illegal in the use of photos of money
- Estate/Elder Special Needs TrustsHow to find a federal case and Shepardize it
- The outcome of an Oregon caseHow to find a chart in Wall Street Journal from April 20 re: T-bills. Was told Lexis would have Wall St. Journal
- Washington Water rights property issue.
- How to find codes for Delaware
- A report on a HB fm 1966 from the citation 60 stat 243 from 1946
- Arizona laws/issues
- Where to find >u>Civil False Claims & Qui Tam Actions by Boese
- Where to find law reviews, OSB newsletters, and Black's dictionary were
- Where to find The Law of Property 3rd edn.
- Where to find Van Natta
- How to photocopy specific sections of a lengthy document
- Most recent addition of Bankruptcy Code
- Where to get transcript and who to talk to at Clackamas Community College in a hurry for a job interview
- How to find David Ball's Ball on Damages 3rd Edition
- About Clack Co laws re: neighbors and trees
- 2 related cases in Van Netta
- From Van Natta
- How to evict a tenant
- From Civil Litigation Manual and how to find forms in it
- The statute of limitations on small claims
- UTCR 1.120
- Laws 1998 & 2000
- How to get documents fm courthouse and forms to file a "general complaint & summons."
- How to look up and print some info from ORS
- Small claims forms and procedures.
- Specific Court of Appeals cases
- How to look up a Supreme Court case
- How to look up specific citations from Oregon Supreme Court Reports and Oregon Court of Appeals Reports
- Which county a small claims case should be filed regarding defendant, incident, etc
- Where to find look at American Jurisprudence
- Where to find the address to get a concealed handguns permit
- How to find Oregon child support calculator
- Getting 5 Van Natta cases emailed
- Writ of garnishment
- Oregon City Legislation
- Grandparenting rights
- Spousal payments and forms
- How to file a restraining order on neighbor
- Guardianship for grandchild.
- Session Laws for 1981.
- How to void probate.
- Child custody
- Filing a vacant dismissal of judgment in a landlord tenant issue
- How to respond to a summons TODAY. Can't write English and doesn't understand paperwork
- Writ of assistance, personal propertySpousal abuse, guardianship, grandparent rights regarding visitation, guardianship, etc.
- For a change of address in relationship to divorce
- Upholding visitation rights for child who has been taken out of country
- Spousal Payments and forms
- Filing a restraining order
- How to find answer to summons regarding an auto accident
- P 3d citation from Ore App case
- How to locate a web site for finding a registered agent for a corporation to sue
- How to file a small claims suit next day.
- How to locate Bar Books on Family Law and Juvenile Law
- How to get Van Natta searches done
- Traffic violations and strategies for a court case
- Finding treatises on Constitutional Law
- Whether marijuana possession was a felony or misdemeanor in 1970
- Washington law
- What the punishment for a class C misdemeanor, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, is
- Filing for divorce
- A writ of assistance personal property and information regarding landlord/tenant rights
- How to locate Oregon Appellate Court opinions
- A treatise called Brady on Bank Checks
- How to find CLEs on Employment Law
- How to answer a summons and file a motion in a debt collection matter
- Filing for legal separation.
- Probate information in order to contest a will.
- Looking up the ORS pertaining to insurance law.
- Marijuana law.
- Reinstating a permanently revoked driver’s license.
- Small claims.
- Looking up criminal record.
- Prenuptial agreements.
- Expungement of a criminal record.
- Guardianship of a minor relative.
- Landlord/tenant issues.
- Lawyer in the Library information.
- Valarie Vollman’s latest on Wills/Trusts/Estate Planning.
- Small Claims.
- Personal injury.
- Court records.
- OAR Admin Rules relating to PERS.
- Filing a Writ of Garnishment.
- Landlord tenant information.
- BOLI Oregon Wage and Hour Handbook, statutes and administrative rules.
- How to file for attorney’s fees.
- Requesting a telephonic interview.
- Small Claims.
- Custody disputes.
- Filing an Order of Restraint.
- Obtaining a divorce and restraining order.
- Lawyer in the Library.
- Asking the court for a fee waiver/deferral.
- Overturning a criminal conviction for sex abuse.
- Filing a Certificate of Extension.
- Creating a will.
- Researching legislative history in Oregon
- Reinstating a driver’s license after a permanent revocation
- Finding divorce forms and statutes.
- Filing a malpractice suit.
- Confidentiality of employment records
- Medical confidentiality.
- Vacating a separation judgment.
- What to do post-conviction.
- Statute of Limitations.
- Appealing a denial of a liquor license.
- Changing a motion for separation to a motion for dissolution.
- Lead standards for water established by the City of Portland.
- Electronic surveillance and breathalyzer tests.
- Legal terminology for custody matter.
- Federal statutes on torture.
- Double jeopardy.