- Community Advisory Task Force for the Climate Action Plan Project
- COVID Emergency Declaration: Waiver of ZDO for Permit Implementation Deadlines
- Advisory Boards and Commissions (ABC) appointments
- Development Agency Budget Committee
- Street Lighting Budget Committee
- BCC Business Meeting Agenda Review for April 22, 2021
- Association dues for the County Administrator
- Performance Evaluations for the County Administrator and County Counsel
- Commissioner Communications/Liaison Updates
Requests for Consent Agenda
- Approval of a Subrecipient Agreement Amendment between the City of Portland and Clackamas County for purchase and reimbursement activities related to the use of the FY18 United States Department of Homeland Security’s Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI) grant program. This amendment will have a $66,100 increase bringing the total to $443,381 with funding from FY18 Department of Homeland Security grant. No general fund dollars are involved.
- Approval to apply for FEMA Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (HMGP) funds to upgrade the existing Upper Sandy River Flood Warning System. Total $85,000, 25% Local Match $21,250, Monthly Service Fees $630. General funds for the 25% match.
- Approval for FY2020 Emergency Management Performance Grant – Supplemental between Clackamas County and the State of Oregon. The grant agreement value is $43,066 and the grant is a 50% federal share grant that will reimburse Clackamas County Disaster Management for up to 50% of salaries and benefits for an employee who will focus on the COVID-19 response. This will include general fund.
Clackamas County District Attorney (4/22 Consent Agenda)
- Approval to Apply to be in a Subrecipient Agreement with Clackamas Women’s Services for Victims of Human Trafficking Grant. The $154,994 in funds requested will fund a .5 FTE with funding coming through the office for victims of crime.
- A Resolution Appointing Justices of the Peace Pro Tempore for the Clackamas County justice of the Peace District. Pro Tempore Judges are paid at an hourly rate of $45.35 plus .56 cents per mile for travel to and from the court building. This is included in the Justice Court Budget.
- Approval of Intergovernmental Agreement #160440, Amendment 4 with The State of Oregon, Department of Human Services, Aging and People with Disabilities Division for the Provision of Services to Clackamas County Residents. This agreement is for $8,617,314 funded by federal Older American Act Funds and State General Funds. County General funds are using $318,473 to meet the match requirements for internal programs for the duration of this agreement.– Social Services
- Approval of a Federal Subrecipient Grant agreement with Central City Concern to provide Law Enforcement Diversion Program (LEAD) services. The total amount will be $318,032.84 funded through the Federal Domestic Assistance Fund and the County General Fund for Affordable Housing. – CFCC
- Approval to apply for a subrecipient grant award with Oregon Health and Science University (OSHU) for Partnership in an Institutional Review Board (IRB) study. OHSU will potentially pay Clackamas Health Center up to $219,419 over a period of four years. No general funds are involved and no matching funds are required. – Health Centers
- Approval of Amendment #18 and #19 to the Intergovernmental Agreement with the State of Oregon, acting by and through its Oregon Health Authority for Operation as the Local Public Health Authority for Clackamas County. Contract is increased by $6,093,870 bringing the contract maximum to $19,499,741. Funding is through the state, no general funds are involved. – Public Health
- Approval of Grant Agreement with Health Share of Oregon for the Help Me Grow Program (HMG). Contract maximum value is $80,000 with funding through the Health Share of Oregon, no general funds are involved. – Public Health
- Approval of an Amendment #1 with Do Good Multnomah for Veterans Village Services. Contract is not to exceed $210,006 this will include county general funds at a policy level proposal.- Admin
- A Resolution Approving the Submission of The Assessor’s CAFFA Grant Application for FY 2021-2022. This grants provides approximately 15% of the revenue for the Assessor’s Office.
Department of Transportation and Development (#2 Special Note: Requesting this item be placed on the consent agenda for 4/22/21 meeting due to application deadline of 4/26/21.)
- Approval of a Local Agency Agreement No.34356 with Oregon Department of Transportation for the Knights Bridge Road: Molalla River Bridge #06520; Overall Project Cost Estimate: $3,601,086, funding from State Funded Local Project in the amount of $3,231,254 and County Road Fund totaling $369,832.
- Approval to Partner with Molalla River Watch in Applying for an Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board Grant for the Replacement of the Woodcock Creek (Grimm Rd) Bridge #06267; Total Construction project cost: $ 660,000.00- OWEB Grant: $330,000, Road Fund Match: $330,000. Included in the request is BCC letter of support.
- Approval of a Contract with Colehour + Cohen Inc. dba C+C for Strategic Marketing Consultant Services for Phases II & III of the County Drive to Zero Project- Total Contract Value $242,000.00; Drive to Zero Funds (GF) $187,450 + ODOT Safe Community Grant $54,550 – Procurement