The Board of County Commissioners formally adopted the fiscal year 2017-18 budgets earlier today.
The action followed a series of public meetings and hearings by the county’s budget committee in late May and early June. The newly adopted budgets total $1,085,398,773, which includes property taxes, dedicated state and federal funds, grants and other revenue sources.
The adopted general budget for Clackamas County is $782,460,147.
The adopted budgets for county-governed districts and agencies are:
- Clackamas County Development Agency, $54,993,398
- Clackamas County Enhanced Law Enforcement District, $7,010,188
- Clackamas County Extension and 4-H Service District, $7,894,815
- Clackamas County Service District No.1, $133,905,429
- Library District of Clackamas County, $20,321,915
- North Clackamas Parks and Recreation District, $55,091,141
- Street Lighting Service District No. 5, $4,693,283
- Water Environment Services, $19,028,457
To review the budget documents and other related content, please visit the county’s budget page at www.clackamas.us/budget and today’s Business Meeting agenda at www.clackamas.us/bcc/business/bcc20170629.html.
For more information, members of the media may contact Clackamas County Public Affairs Manager Tim Heider at email@example.com or 503-742-5911.