From: Cameron Ruen, Clackamas County Department of Transportation & Development, 503-742-4335
Media and Interested Parties
Clackamas County road crews will stripe 80 miles of urban and rural roads at night starting Sunday, July 29. Work is expected to take up to nine days, depending on weather conditions.
Striping will occur from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. in the following order at these locations:
- Sunnyside Road, from 82nd Avenue to Hwy 212
- Johnson Creek Boulevard from Hwy 213 to Multnomah County line
- Jennifer Street, from 82nd Drive to Evelyn Street
- Jennifer Street, from Evelyn Street to 135th Avenue
- Evelyn Street, from Hwy 212/224 to Mangan Drive
- 82nd Drive, from Lawnfield Road to Gladstone city limits
- Wilsonville Road, from Yamhill County line to Wilsonville city limits
- Knights Bridge Road, from Arndt Road to Canby city limits
- Arndt Road, from Barlow Road to Knights Bridge Road
- Airport Road, from Arndt Road to Miley Road
- Arndt Road, from Airport Road to Arndt Road
- Miley Road, from Airport Road to I-205 overpass
- Miley Road, from Airport Road to Eilers Road
- Beavercreek Road, from Hwy 211 to Maplelane Road
- Molalla Ave, from Hwy 213 to Wilhoit Road
- Union Mills Road, from Hwy 213 to Hwy 211
- Foster Road, from Hwy 212 to Multnomah County line
- 222nd Drive, from Hwy 212 to Multnomah County line
- 232nd Drive, from Hwy 224 to Hwy 212
- 242nd Avenue, from Hwy 212 to Multnomah County line
- 362nd Avenue, from Hwy 211 to Dubarko Road
- Canby-Marquam Hwy, from Hwy 211 to Hwy 99E
- Barlow Road, from Hwy 99E to Marion County line
Areas of fresh striping will be coned off to keep traffic away, but no significant traffic delays are expected. Travelers are asked to slow down and use caution in the work zone.
The work is being done at night to avoid disrupting the increasingly heavy volumes of traffic on these roadways during the day. Striping plays a crucial role in traffic safety by guiding motorists and other travelers on the roadway.
For more information, contact Everett Hay, Road/Traffic Operations Supervisor, at email@example.com or 503-650-3205.