From: Amber Johnson, Clackamas County Public and Government Affairs, 503-742-4305
Media and Interested Parties
In response to community needs, the hours of operation at the Gladstone and Oak Lodge library branches will change, effective January 1, 2019.
Oak Lodge Library open times will increase by three hours each week.
The number of hours the Gladstone Library is open each week will not change, but the Library Board approved a shift in the hours to provide public access at more convenient times.
Gladstone and Oak Lodge libraries open hours, effective Jan. 1, 2019:
- Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: Noon - 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Sundays: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
The changes are meant to better serve the public by providing more flexible access to libraries that fit with busy work and life schedules.
Storytime schedules at both libraries will continue as they have in the past.
- The Gladstone Storytime schedule will continue outside regular library hours:
- 9:30 a.m., Tuesdays for Toddler,
- 9:30 a.m., Wednesdays for Baby, and
- 9:30 a.m., Thursdays for All-age.
- Oak Lodge Storytime schedule:
- 11 a.m., Mondays for Baby and Toddler,
- 11 a.m., Fridays for All-age, and
- 11 a.m., Saturdays for All-age.
For more information, contact Mitzi Olson at MOlson@clackamas.us or 503-655-8570.