Welcome to the county's new and improved website! The changes you see reflect our mission to become more service driven. We want you to be able to easily find the programs and services you need without prior knowledge of our departments or internal structure.
Significant changes include:
- Making the website more accessible through automatic translation into key languages
- Greater adherence to ADA standards
- Creating how-to pages that simplify complicated processes in a visual way
- Building service-driven landing pages dedicated to key audiences.
- Implementing a county-wide events calendar
- Including a more dynamic news page with videos and photos
Touring the new site:
One of the first things you’ll notice on the new site is a main menu divided into the following sections:
- Community – If you live in Clackamas, this is a good place to start. Here’s where you’ll find a ton of services, health care options and fun things to do.
- Business – People in the business community will find information on licensing, finding employees and having a more sustainable workplace under this menu.
- Departments – This will take you to an A-Z list of our departments and divisions.
- Your County – This is a central place for the work that your county government does on a daily basis. Here you’ll find information on the Board of Commissioners, our legislative priorities, the county code and the various projects we have in the works.
- I want to…This drop down menu takes you to quick links to frequently requested services.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about the website, please send an email through our contact us page.