The Board of County Commissioners formally adopted the fiscal year 2019-20 budgets earlier today.
The action followed a series of public meetings and hearings by the county’s budget committee in late May and early June. The newly adopted budgets total $1,228,320,903, which includes property taxes, dedicated state and federal funds, grants and other revenue sources.
The adopted general budget for Clackamas County is $862,850,923, including reserves.
The adopted budgets, including reserves, for county-governed districts and agencies are:
- Clackamas County Development Agency, $69,340,147
- Clackamas County Enhanced Law Enforcement District, $8,290,780
- Clackamas County Extension and 4-H Service District, $8,852,401
- Library Service District of Clackamas County, $22,291,875
- North Clackamas Parks and Recreation District, $56,908,446
- Street Lighting Service District No. 5, $4,305,709
- Water Environment Services, $195,480,622