Plan for family friendly parks, and camping by serving on the Clackamas County Parks Advisory Board

Main Content

The Clackamas County Board of Commissioners (BCC) is seeking two volunteers to serve on the County Parks’ Advisory Board (PAB) to represent the unincorporated areas of the county in advising administration and the BCC on matters pertaining to County Parks’ policies, management, development, acquisition, budgets and other significant matters related to park administration. Two alternate members are needed to serve four-year terms. Applicants must be residents of Clackamas County. The deadline for applications is Thursday, September 26. More on the PAB can be found at online.

The PAB meets the third Tuesday of every month at 6pm at the County Parks administration office at 150 Beavercreek Road, Oregon City. Interested individuals can complete an application form via the county’s website.

For more information about the PAB and this opportunity, call Christina Dannenbring at 503-742-4663