Clackamas County is moving forward with a project to bring a new library to Gladstone, a new community center and park to Concord and a new library to Oak Lodge.
Residents are invited to attend two design work sessions to begin creating plans based on input received from hundreds of community members over the last three months.
At each work session, the project team will work with members of the public to understand which pieces fit together. Attendees are asked to arrive on time and stay the whole time. Refreshments will be provided.
Gladstone Work Session
Feb. 19, 2020 | 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Gladstone Center for Children and Families (18905 Portland Ave, Gladstone)
- Welcome / Presentation of information (starts at 5:30 p.m.)
- Small group workshop (6 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.)
- Report back (6:45 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.)
- Wrap up / Next steps (7:15 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
Concord/Oak Lodge Work Session
Feb. 20, 2020 | 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Concord Property (3877 SE Concord Rd, Oak Grove)
- Welcome / Presentation of information (starts at 6 p.m.)
- Small group workshop (6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
- Report back (7:30 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.)
- Wrap up / Next steps (8:15 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.)
The result of these work sessions will be shared with the public in spring 2020. Learn more about the project and sign up for updates.