Entries for the county’s Safe Routes to School Poster Art Contest are due June 1
Calling all Clackamas County students in kindergarten through the eighth grade, you’re invited to submit artwork showing how fun it is to walk, bike and roll around your community. We’re looking for creative, hand-drawn original art using pencils, crayons, pens or paint. Computer generated artwork may also be submitted. We want your art to highlight the fun and healthy benefits of getting to school without taking a car or bus. Make sure your art reflects safety laws, like wearing helmets and using crosswalks. Winners will be judged on creativity and originality.
- Who can participate: K-8 kids from Clackamas County
- Types of Artwork: Computer generated artwork or hand drawn originals on 8 1/2 x 11 paper using pencils, crayons, pens, or paint
- Grand Prize Awards: Gift cards and prize packs in three age groups: K-2, 3-5 and 6-8
- Winners will be displayed at an exhibit in Clackamas County through the Arts Alliance Exhibit Program.
How To Submit Your Artwork:
Include an entry form with each artwork submission.
Please make sure your work is complete by the deadline, has an entry form included, and email to one of the following:
send via the US Postal Service to one of the following sites:
- ATTN:SRTS Clackamas County Development Services Building,
third floor Engineering Division,
150 Beavercreek Rd, Oregon City, 97045
- ATTN:SRTS Estacada City Hall 475 SE Main St,
- ATTN:SRTS SMART Transit-Wilsonville
28879 SW Boberg Rd,