Clackamas County Safe Routes to School (SRTS) and Clackamas County Arts Alliance are pleased to announce the second annual SRTS Poster Art Contest. Students are invited to submit their original artwork about the benefits of walking, biking, rolling, and using other ways to get to school. Artwork should show how these modes can be fun, healthy, and good for the environment.
Students can enter to win prizes and have their artwork featured on posters, brochures and more and displayed at an exhibit sponsored by the Clackamas County Arts Alliance.
- Artwork will be judged based on original concept, visual design and composition, communication of the theme and storytelling.
- K-8 children in Clackamas County are invited to participate.
- Prizes include $100 gift card for 1st place, $50 gift card for 2nd place and $25 gift card for 3rd place in three age groups: K-2, 3-5 and 6-8. Honorable mention awards may be offered as well.
Students should mail or deliver their hand drawn art to one of the following sites by April 30, 2020:
- Clackamas County Development Services Building, third floor Engineering Division, 150 Beavercreek Road, Oregon City, 97045
- Estacada City Hall 475 SE Main St, Estacada, 97023
- Molalla River Middle School 318 Leroy Ave, Molalla 97038
- North Clackamas Aquatic Park 7300 SE Harmony Road, Milwaukie, 97222
- SMART Transit-Wilsonville 28879 SW Boberg Road, Wilsonville, 97070
Winning artwork will be used for Clackamas County SRTS materials, promotions and outreach and exhibited through the Clackamas County Arts Alliance Exhibit Program.
Visit www.clackamas.us/engineering/srts.html to learn more.