Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Clackamas County READ MORE

New openings on ABCs: Development Agency Budget

Main Content

Clackamas County Commissioners are seeking interested residents to serve on county Advisory Boards and Commissions (ABCs). These ABCs offer residents the opportunity to become very involved in specific activities and the goals of Clackamas County.

Individuals interested in these opportunities can apply online or via a paper form that can be obtained from the Public & Government Affairs Department by calling 503-655-8751 or in person at the Public Services Building at 2051 Kaen Road in Oregon City.

New ABC openings from the past week include:

Development Agency Budget Committee

This committee is seeking one volunteer member to serve on the ten-member budget committee. Commissioners will appoint one person to a three-year term, to serve with them to set the Development Agency's annual budget. The Development Agency undertakes projects in its urban renewal districts which are located in various areas throughout the county. The districts have been established to help improve and revitalize areas that have deteriorated, are unsafe and/or that show signs of economic or physical conditions that are detrimental to the community as a whole.

Anyone interested in applying for the position must be a county resident, but cannot live within a city that has an urban renewal district. In Clackamas County, cities with urban renewal districts are Oregon City, Gladstone, Lake Oswego, Wilsonville, Sandy, Canby, Portland and Tualatin. The committee generally meets twice a year - once in May and once in June.

The deadline for applications is April 2.  For more information, media may contact David Queener at 503 742-4322 or

Department Staff
Katie Wilson
Public & Government Affairs