By working together to stay physically distant, we’re helping lower the transmission of COVID-19 to others.
We can’t stop now! As the weather gets nicer and the days wear on, don’t forget that it is still crucial to follow these life-saving steps:
- Stay home except for critical trips like to the grocery store and pharmacy. Exercising around your neighborhood is fine.
- Keep at least 6 feet of space between yourself and the people around you in public.
- If possible, wear a mask when out in public.
- Reserve the medical masks for professionals. You can use a scarf, T-shirt or homemade mask.
It's also important to remember the basics:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue, sleeve, or elbow — not hands — when you cough or sneeze.
For more information, check out our COVID-19 website.