Clackamas County Commissioners will host a special Listening Session on Supporting Mental Health and Wellness for Older Adults, Youth and Families during the time of coronavirus this coming Thursday, June 4, from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The first part of this session will feature several presentations from professional mental health experts at the county. These presentations include:
- How the pandemic is impacting (a) older adults, and (b) youth and families
- What services are available for these two special populations
- How you can support older adults, children and families in your life, your work place, and your neighborhood
- Clackamas County Commissioner Sonya Fischer
- Clackamas County Commissioner Martha Schrader
- Adam Peterson, Youth and Family Team Supervisor
- Kim Whitely, Older Adults Behavioral Health Specialist
How to join
Telephone: Any of 346-248-7799; 408-638-0968; 669-900-6833
Webinar ID: 928 751 817 02
This information will also be available at https://www.clackamas.us/bcc/listening-sessions
Since closing most county buildings to the public, the Board of County Commissioners has held several listening sessions and a Town Hall in order to stay connected to the community. The board’s weekly Business Meetings are also being held digitally. Learn more at www.clackamas.us/bcc.