The Oregon City Recall Election is Nov. 10. The General Election is Nov. 3.
Below are critical steps Oregon City voters must take to ensure their ballots are properly counted in both elections.
DO keep materials separate
- Keep contents of the Recall Election Ballot separate from General Election Ballot.
- Return the General Election ballot in the yellow striped envelope by Nov. 3.
- Return the Recall Election Ballot in the blue/black striped envelope by Nov. 10.
- Pay attention to deadlines—see above.
Do NOT use the same envelope for both ballots
- Do NOT return the General Election Ballot in your Recall envelope.
- Do NOT return the Recall Ballot in your General Election envelope.
Learn more at https://www.clackamas.us/elections/ocrecall-nov2020.
Clackamas County Elections Division
1710 Red Soils Court, Suite 100 Oregon City, OR 97045