Clackamas County Safe Routes to School (SRTS) and Clackamas County Arts Alliance are pleased to announce the third annual SRTS Poster Art Contest. Students are invited to submit their original artwork about the benefits of walking, biking, rolling, and using other ways to get to school. Artwork should show how these modes can be fun, healthy, and good for the environment. Students can enter to win prizes and have their artwork featured on posters, brochures and more and displayed at an exhibit sponsored by the Clackamas County Arts Alliance. Submissions should be entered by one of the following ways by June 1, 2021:
- Email a high resolution photograph or scanned JPEG or PNG image of your artwork to email@example.com.
- Mail a paper copy to Clackamas County Development Services Building, third floor Engineering Division, 150 Beavercreek Rd, Oregon City, 97045
- Artwork will be judged based on original concept, visual design and composition, communication of the theme and storytelling.
- K-8 children in Clackamas County are invited to participate.
- Prizes include $100 gift card for 1st place, $50 gift card for 2nd place and $25 gift card for 3rd place in 3 age groups: K-2, 3-5 and 6-8. There may also be honorable mention awards.
Winning artwork will be used for Clackamas County SRTS materials, promotions and outreach and exhibited through the Clackamas County Arts Alliance Exhibit Program.
Visit www.clackamas.us/engineering/srts.html to learn more.